Good quality accessories for girls and adults for under $25

4/5/11

Spring Boutique's

It's boutique time again. Here is one of three that I am participating in this weekend. This one is supposed to be pretty big.

The other one that I am doing is a Woman's Expo, so I don't think that it is open to the public. The third one is at a ladie's house...she asked me to bring some things by and she would sell them for me. I am feeling really busy right now and trying to get the rest of the things done for these. When I get a chance I will post some pictures of my items.


Another boutique on April 15th and 16th-- this is one me and some friends are putting together. Let me know if you know of anybody that would like to sell stuff at this one. Looking for some vendors. So far we have headbands, jewelry, tu tus, pacifier holders, bling pacifiers and bottles, hair cuts, waxing, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment